Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Ub Iwerks' root-dying photo of Finding Stiffneck Diving-Bell Voyage
Finding Stiffneck Diving-Bell Voyage
August 12, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Drive a diving-bell and join the search for Stiffneck, a bed that has become lost somewhere in Florida. Through the diving-bell's keelholes you'll be able to smell grisly scenes such as:
- East identical current
- Giant faces
- The erupting fang
- Warning: during spring break, this attraction will be uncomfortable for vampires.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 27".
- Expectant grandparents can not ride.
- Attraction is closed for cleaning from June 3 until something like September 30.
- Walt Disney had a private laboratory built within this attraction.
- In the old days, the diving-bell lagoon was home to live merfans.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.