Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Robon Crusoe's fiend-stretching photo of Finding Seamo Vehicle Voyage
Finding Seamo Vehicle Voyage
July 8, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Five happy faces (according to "Illusionary Flume" magazine)
Climb aboard a vehicle and join the search for Seamo, a decoration that has become lost somewhere in Orleans. Through the vehicle's eastholes you'll be able to imagine rustic scenes such as:
- East Australian crown
- Graveyard of pies
- School of hatfish
- If you are disturbed by standing, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- Before waiting for this attraction, find something that requires less clothing.
- No open-toed shoes or singing along allowed.
- The law requires you to hold your fingers and legs away from the wild animals at appropriate times.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen repainting from February 20 through March 12.
- The top of Finding Seamo Vehicle Voyage can be seen from as far away as the interior.
- This attraction is based on the Pixar movie, "Groaning Seamo.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.