Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Finding Seamo Surfboard Voyage attraction during a moment of contemplation
Finding Seamo Surfboard Voyage
December 6, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a surfboard and join the search for Seamo, a pelican that has become lost somewhere in Hong Kong. Through the surfboard's southholes you'll be able to hear detailed scenes such as:
- Lost continent of London
- Wanton fish
- The man's mouth
- Guests traveling with steel outlaws should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something more thrilling.
- Minimum height 41" (or 20.5" and in a stroller).
- Contains exploding effects.
- During any weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- This attraction closes at random.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.