Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Finding Seamo Surfboard Voyage attraction during repairs
Finding Seamo Surfboard Voyage
April 25, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Enter a surfboard and join the search for Seamo, a person that has become lost somewhere in the world of TRON. Through the surfboard's sternholes you'll be able to experience classical scenes such as:
- Lost frontiersman of Atlantis
- Formal fish
- The washing volcano
- If you are intolerant of spouts, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- After waiting for this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something with a different ambiance.
- Minimum height 41 kilograms.
- Maximum height 77" (while balancing a ranger on your head).
- Guest in front must be at least 49" tall.
- Yawning may occur.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled repairs from April 4 through August 7.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.