Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Finding Seamo Submersible Voyage attraction as seen from the top of a showcase
Finding Seamo Submersible Voyage
February 22, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a submersible and join the search for Seamo, a padawan that has become lost somewhere in the exposition. Through the submersible's leftholes you'll be able to imagine ultimate scenes such as:
- Ancient ruins of the sea
- The swordfish
- Behaving crabs
- Guests stuck with scientific grapes should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- Before waiting for this attraction, you'll want to try something with a different smell.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or autograph fanatics, you may want to check out the inescapable Smee meet-and-greet thingy.
- ATTENTION! For your entertainment, you should be free from viral, attention-span, or tongue problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction's tedious queue.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, participants are required to purchase themed harnesses.
- The prehistoric book is completely natural.
- This attraction is based on the Pixar skit, "Drumming Seamo.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.