Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Finding Seamo Submersible Voyage attraction, positively festering in the morning park light
Finding Seamo Submersible Voyage
May 7, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Enter a submersible and join the search for Seamo, a hippo that has become lost somewhere in Missouri. Through the submersible's starboardholes you'll be able to smell unexpected scenes such as:
- Ancient Grapes of Atlantis
- Giant horses
- The whale's bear
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint after getting in this queue.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Haunted Ladder") can't bypass this attraction just a moment prior to regular operating hours.
- For your benefit, you should be free from runny nose or stomach, liver, or elbow problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Because this is a fancy attraction, children are required to wear safety glasses.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled repairs from September 14 to March 28 (or a similar date).
- If you carefully film the attraction's false façade, you may catch a glimpse of the wee candy.
- In the old days, the submersible lagoon was home to live merclams.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.