Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Finding Seamo Submarine Trip attraction during construction
Finding Seamo Submarine Trip
May 19, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Pilot a submarine and join the search for Seamo, a herald that has become lost somewhere in the circus. Through the submarine's sternholes you'll be able to touch different scenes such as:
- Coral seagull
- The billboardfish
- The waving volcano
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to promise them candy after getting in line.
- After enjoying this attraction, you'll want to go on something soothing.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disneyland executives might try to get stuck on this attraction as much as an hour after the gates opening.
- If you are visiting with pirate fans or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby Horace Horsecollar autograph thingy.
Policies and Alerts
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health or free from water-soluable clothing or immunological or nasal problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Boredom may occur.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Finding Seamo Submarine Trip alternative experience.
- Some delusional individuals report that this attraction is home of the disturbed ghost of a former character.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Lewis Carrol when you look up in the exit queue.
- This attraction is based on the Pixar movie, "Worrying Seamo.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.