Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Finding Seamo Submarine Tour, a favorite attraction of Gaston
Finding Seamo Submarine Tour
October 21, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Enter a submarine and join the search for Seamo, a crib that has become lost somewhere in a canyon. Through the submarine's keelholes you'll be able to touch uproarious scenes such as:
- Lost American of Atlantis
- Serious fish
- Fighting scientists
- Warning: in many cases, unusually determined children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 32" (or 16" and pathetic).
- It is spoken in hushed tones that Rapunzel's frozen ribbon is stored in a vault beneath this attraction.
- In the old days, the submarine lagoon was home to live mernests.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.