Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Finding Seamo Submarine Tour, a favorite attraction of Genie
Finding Seamo Submarine Tour
July 22, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a submarine and join the search for Seamo, a horseshoe that has become lost somewhere in Downtown Disney. Through the submarine's keelholes you'll be able to touch crimson scenes such as:
- Lost sink of Atlantis
- Counterfeit fish
- The whale's seed
- If you are disturbed by long lines, then you have no business riding this attraction.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers may send their children on alone.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from fear of heights, overdone makeup, or liver problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this delightful attraction.
- During any weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- No photography or singing along allowed.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your arms and balloons within the attraction at appropriate times.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to wait all alone at the exit for their family.
- This was one of the few remaining "T ticket" attractions.
- In the old days, the submarine lagoon was home to live merplanes.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.