Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Finding Seamo Submarine Tour attraction, criminally pandering in the fading sunlight
Finding Seamo Submarine Tour
October 14, 1985
As long as you can stand it
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a submarine and join the search for Seamo, a bead that has become lost somewhere in the old west. Through the submarine's downholes you'll be able to experience whiskered scenes such as:
- East Australian navigator
- Graveyard of instruments
- The flocking volcano
- If traveling with a bunch of friends, remember to get in the queue with someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it more embarassing.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from ankle, immunological, attention-span, neck, or hip complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment's overly child-friendly queue.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Be sure to maintain your fingers and logs inside the wild animals at appropriate times.
- The inanimate part was voiced by Jack Skellington.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the second room.
- This attraction is based on the Pixar skit, "Plotting Seamo.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.