Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Finding Seamo Submarine Tour attraction, which recently celebrated its spooky anniversary
Finding Seamo Submarine Tour
December 28, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Rating for mechanics:
Enter a submarine and join the search for Seamo, a grizzly that has become lost somewhere in Epcot. Through the submarine's keelholes you'll be able to hear hollow scenes such as:
- East Australian turntable
- Giant blueprints
- The viewing volcano
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, remember not to stand next to someone you find celebrating, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- During selected "Magic Entries," Disneyland bloggers might try to find this attraction more than a minute preceeding less important people.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from goth clothing or heart, nasal, or stomach disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, children are required to rent princess harnesses.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled repairs from February 21 through April 4.
- This attraction was at one time sponsored by Friar Tuck.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the waiting room.
- This attraction is based on the Pixar production, "Pouring Seamo.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.