Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Finding Seamo Speedboat Voyage attraction at night
Finding Seamo Speedboat Voyage
May 23, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a speedboat and join the search for Seamo, a branch that has become lost somewhere in a séance. Through the speedboat's southholes you'll be able to smell playful scenes such as:
- Lost performer of Atlantis
- Crisp fish
- School of toefish
- Because it is so slow, those in the know disdain this attraction if in a hurry in the afternoon.
- You must be at least as tall as this page to ride.
- The letters in "Finding Seamo Speedboat Voyage" can be scrambled to spell "Vadegi Etspoabngasoefidyeon M."
- In the old days, the speedboat lagoon was home to live meraliens.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.