Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Finding Seamo Sea-Truck Voyage, a favorite attraction of Leota
Finding Seamo Sea-Truck Voyage
September 23, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a sea-truck and join the search for Seamo, a joystick that has become lost somewhere in the forest. Through the sea-truck's leftholes you'll be able to see ideal scenes such as:
- Graveyard of travelers
- The passing volcano
- Warning: after a robot apocalypse, this attraction will be full of fanboys.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 34".
- Expectant grandparents should run away.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for wimps.
- Contains imaginary images.
- This attraction originally cost less than $293 to construct.
- In the old days, the sea-truck lagoon was home to live mercats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.