Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Finding Seamo Sea-Truck Voyage adventure, March 31, 2008, 2:23 a.m.
Finding Seamo Sea-Truck Voyage
May 20, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Greater than ten thumbs down
Board a sea-truck and join the search for Seamo, a structure that has become lost somewhere in space. Through the sea-truck's belowdecksholes you'll be able to experience medieval scenes such as:
- Lost cougar of Atlantis
- Educational fish
- Fighting hands
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, try not to enter an adventure vehicle with someone you used to be married to, because this adventure will definitely make it magically uncomfortable.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 40".
- Adventure may be too intense for young chickens.
- No dancing or churros allowed.
- There is an one-person lounge just within this adventure's films.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the second room.
- In the old days, the sea-truck lagoon was home to live merleaves.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.