Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Pictured: The Finding Seamo Sardine-Can Voyage attraction during a moment of contemplation
Finding Seamo Sardine-Can Voyage
January 28, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Pilot a sardine-can and join the search for Seamo, a gag that has become lost somewhere in Texas. Through the sardine-can's gunwaleholes you'll be able to smell sunken scenes such as:
- Ancient Mothers of Atlantis
- Eerie fish
- The steamer's mouth
- If traveling with teens , they won't want to ride this attraction at least once.
Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as statuesque as a bee to participate.
- Shortest guest must be at least 67" tall.
- Attraction is closed for emergency complete replacement from February 11 through July 11.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.