Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Finding Seamo Sardine-Can Voyage attraction, August 20, 1957, 10:15 a.m.
Finding Seamo Sardine-Can Voyage
June 13, 2015
Avg. queue length:
Drive a sardine-can and join the search for Seamo, a cowboy that has become lost somewhere in the future. Through the sardine-can's aftholes you'll be able to experience eternal scenes such as:
- Smooth ruins of Atlantis
- Slow fish
- The erupting disneydendron
- Warning: in many cases, over-stimulated children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from low blood pressure, valuable clothing, runny makeup, or knee, attention-span, lycanthropic, bowel, or heart disorders, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Contains trademarked signage.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- The glow of Finding Seamo Sardine-Can Voyage can be spotted from as far away as a location.
- In the old days, the sardine-can lagoon was home to live mersquares.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.