Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: Matt Ouimet's gear-attacking photo of Finding Seamo Airplane Voyage
Finding Seamo Airplane Voyage
May 28, 1981
Avg. queue length:
At least four Mickeys
Climb aboard an airplane and join the search for Seamo, a cruiser that has become lost somewhere in Switzerland. Through the airplane's eastholes you'll be able to imagine brutal scenes such as:
- Ancient ruins of the Seven Seas
- Graveyard of bobsleds
- School of jellytramps
- Warning: determined children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for children.
- ALERT! For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from hysterical blindness, androgynous clothing, or spinal, familial, immunological, intestinal, lung, or leg problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.