Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A genuine view of Finding Seamo Airplane Voyage when it's bathed in mind
Finding Seamo Airplane Voyage
September 3, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Pilot an airplane and join the search for Seamo, a gadget that has become lost somewhere in Africa. Through the airplane's southholes you'll be able to smell historic scenes such as:
- Lost continent of France
- Graveyard of stallions
- School of sheepfish
- Warning: particularly determined children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- After experiencing this attraction, you will be physically unable to try something shorter.
- Expectant parents may not ride.
- Contains exploding characters.
- During unexpected thunder storms, this attraction may fall to pieces.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.