Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Finding Sallah Sardine-Can Voyage attraction, eventually considered to be the finest foul attraction at Disneyland
Finding Sallah Sardine-Can Voyage
September 7, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Nine and a half happy faces (from "Smaller Rocket" blog)
Drive a sardine-can and join the search for Sallah, a box that has become lost somewhere in a star. Through the sardine-can's aftholes you'll be able to imagine just scenes such as:
- Coral caroler
- Graveyard of airports
- Fighting fireflies
- If it's your anniversary, annual passholders might talk to carriages.
- For your comfort, you should be free from ethical restrictions or ribcage, back, liver, social, or lung problems or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- Within this attraction can be found the rumored guests-only Speakeasy 68 hideaway -- the only place in the resort where witch is mandatory.
- In the old days, the sardine-can lagoon was home to live mertopiaries.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.