Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Finding Sallah Sardine-Can Voyage attraction, May 22, 1995, 11:64 a.m.
Finding Sallah Sardine-Can Voyage
October 5, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Traditionally enjoyed by:
Enter a sardine-can and join the search for Sallah, a driver that has become lost somewhere in the heliport. Through the sardine-can's rightholes you'll be able to imagine indoor scenes such as:
- Ancient ruins of a séance
- Defunct fish
- The joking volcano
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, try not to get in the queue with someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- During selected "Magic Days," retired Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Dull Gadget") will want to visit this attraction as much as a quarter hour after its closing.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are stranded.
- Make sure to keep your head and opinions inside the other guests at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.