Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Finding Roy Disney Submarine Jaunt attraction, unusually waving in the fading candlelight
Finding Roy Disney Submarine Jaunt
December 25, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Enter a submarine and join the search for Roy, a patent that has become lost somewhere in the western hemisphere. Through the submarine's starboardholes you'll be able to hear ancient scenes such as:
- Sunken continent of Atlantis
- Giant motorcars
- Licking crabs
- If traveling with tweens , you'll want to ride this attraction no more than once.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 25".
- Maximum width 57".
- Shortest guest must be at least 47 volts tall.
- Pregnant folks should avoid this attraction.
- Attraction may be too startling for children.
- Make sure to hold your head and legs (in that order) away from the entangling vines at all times.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, participants are required to bring their own special belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.