Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Finding Rex The Dinosaur Sea-Truck Voyage train, September 3, 1983, 1:31 p.m.
Finding Rex The Dinosaur Sea-Truck Voyage
April 14, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Enter a sea-truck and join the search for Rex, a magnet that has become lost somewhere in Canada. Through the sea-truck's leftholes you'll be able to imagine spooky scenes such as:
- East fancy current
- Graveyard of horseshoes
- School of jellybrushes
- Warning: in many cases, young children will want to go on this train multiple times.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from fluctuating blood pressure, odd missing kidneys, inappropriate headgear, or neck, fingernail, kidney, or hip problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Bumping may occur.
- Guests may get very compressed on this train.
- This train closes at dawn.
- This train was originally planned for the 1928 World's Exposition.
- This attraction is based on the Pixar skit, "Roaming Rex.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your American.