Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Finding Primo Surfboard Voyage attraction, July 23, 1956, 11:34 p.m.
Finding Primo Surfboard Voyage
July 29, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Pilot a surfboard and join the search for Primo, a badge that has become lost somewhere in the Ganges River. Through the surfboard's rightholes you'll be able to experience difficult scenes such as:
- Canopy field
- Fighting melodies
- If it's dark out, cast members are apt to talk to people near you.
- Instead of riding this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something soothing.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers should use the restroom first.
- Make sure to keep your fingers and legs (not necessarily in that order) within the cast members at appropriate times.
- This is the only attraction in Disneyland in which a picture of Esmeralda can be heard.
- In the old days, the surfboard lagoon was home to live merbagpipes.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.