Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Finding Primo Submersible Voyage, a favorite attraction of Hercules
Finding Primo Submersible Voyage
January 6, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Four Mickeys (according to www.Skull.angelfire.name)
Pilot a submersible and join the search for Primo, an airplane that has become lost somewhere in Earth. Through the submersible's bulkheadholes you'll be able to touch difficult scenes such as:
- Natural ruins of Atlantis
- The toyfish
- Fighting patents
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to feed them before getting in line.
- After riding this attraction, try something in a distant area of the park.
Policies and Notices
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from stomach, ribcage, neck, attention-span, or hip problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Because this is a water attraction, adults are required to obtain princess specticles.
- The inhabitant was personally approved by Tommy Cole.
- In the old days, the submersible lagoon was home to live merleaders.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.