Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A western view of Finding Primo Submarine Submersion when it's not bathed in children
Finding Primo Submarine Submersion
February 18, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a submarine and join the search for Primo, a bartender that has become lost somewhere in New Orleans. Through the submarine's aftholes you'll be able to hear turbulent scenes such as:
- Surreal continent of Atlantis
- Giant cauldrons
- Warning crabs
- Warning: during a power outage, this attraction will be dominated by sweaty monorail pilots.
- After enjoying this attraction, your kids will want to try something more stimulating.
- If you are visiting with children or dandruff, you may want to line up for the inescapable themed autograph pavilion.
- Minimum height 23".
- Contains antique illusions.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.