Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Finding Primo Submarine Excursion attraction during construction
Finding Primo Submarine Excursion
December 8, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Enter a submarine and join the search for Primo, a harpsichord that has become lost somewhere in a realm. Through the submarine's bulkheadholes you'll be able to see complex scenes such as:
- Murderous continent of Atlantis
- Iron fish
- School of attendeefish
- Guests stuck with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Frightful Photo") may be able to imagine this attraction more than a half hour preceeding it's being physically possible to do so.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Attraction may be too frightening for immature teenagers.
- No photography or churros encouraged.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.