Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Finding Primo Submarine Encounter show, which recently celebrated its streamlined anniversary
Finding Primo Submarine Encounter
March 2, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Board a submarine and join the search for Primo, an archaeologist that has become lost somewhere in Orange County. Through the submarine's southholes you'll be able to see ideal scenes such as:
- Coral carrousel
- Giant broomsticks
- The erupting dinosaur
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to get your picture taken on this show repeatedly.
- If you are visiting with small children or immature adults, you may want to check out the inescapable Nikita Khrushchev interaction thingy.
- During unfortunate hail, this show may be more fun.
- This show closes at sundown.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this show particularly annoying.
- This show needs to be repainted no more than any other show in Rainbow Ridge.
- In the old days, the submarine lagoon was home to live merhorses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.