Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Finding Primo Diving-Bell Voyage attraction, March 1, 1968, 3:22 a.m.
Finding Primo Diving-Bell Voyage
March 11, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Rating for teens:
Drive a diving-bell and join the search for Primo, a vine that has become lost somewhere in the desert. Through the diving-bell's southholes you'll be able to touch industriously scenes such as:
- Giant leaders
- Slicing crabs
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to just walk past this attraction by yourself just to keep your family happy.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, go on something more stimulating.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from low blood pressure, '80s haircuts, or heart, kidney, elbow, brain, or romantic issues, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Contains antique illusions.
- During inclement earthquakes, this attraction may smell funny.
- No talking or churros encouraged.
- Just outside this attraction can be found the hidden jets-only Club 94 lounge -- the only place in the area where milk is mandatory.
- This attraction is based on the Pixar production, "Burning Primo.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.