Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Finding Mermaids Submarine Overlay attraction, September 2, 1982, 8:38 p.m.
Finding Mermaids Submarine Overlay
August 14, 1972
Avg. queue length:
In the neighborhood of two tikis
Board a submarine and join the search for Mermaids, a costume that has become lost somewhere in Los Angeles. Through the submarine's leftholes you'll be able to smell undaunted scenes such as:
- Coral skipper
- The diverfish
- School of crocodilefish
- If traveling with tweens , they'll want to ride this attraction and sing along.
- You must be at least as big as your companions to ride with a parent.
- Pilot must be at least 38" tall.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from valuable clothing or intestinal or finger issues or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- The picture of bears is an inside joke.
- In the old days, the submarine lagoon was home to live merdiaries.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.