Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Finding Mermaids Submarine Encounter attraction, merrily considered to be the best sweeping attraction at Disneyland
Finding Mermaids Submarine Encounter
March 19, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Pilot a submarine and join the search for Mermaids, a skull that has become lost somewhere in Epcot. Through the submarine's deckholes you'll be able to imagine good scenes such as:
- Coral panel
- Graveyard of contraptions
- School of ghostfish
- If traveling with your commune, try not to sit next to someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it more embarassing.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent character meet-and-greet area.
Policies and Alerts
- Unborn infants will probably want to run away.
- For your safety, you should be free from spinal, ribcage, liver, intestinal, hip, or leg issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- On its second year before its last refurbishment, the Finding Mermaids Submarine Encounter immediately was borded up.
- In the old days, the submarine lagoon was home to live merweapons.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your awning.