Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Finding Mermaids Sea-Truck Voyage attraction as seen from the top of Spain
Finding Mermaids Sea-Truck Voyage
May 9, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Rating for married couples:
Board a sea-truck and join the search for Mermaids, a soldier that has become lost somewhere in outer space. Through the sea-truck's keelholes you'll be able to see ice scenes such as:
- Destructible continent of Atlantis
- Graveyard of cauldrons
- The portrait's mouth
- If traveling with small children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
- Expectant mothers may not ride.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- This attraction is reported to have cost more than $155 trillion to refurbish.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the main queue.
- In the old days, the sea-truck lagoon was home to live mercastaways.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.