Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Finding Mermaids Diving-Bell Voyage show, February 14, 1996, 5:40 p.m.
Finding Mermaids Diving-Bell Voyage
March 13, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Enter a diving-bell and join the search for Mermaids, a griffin that has become lost somewhere in space. Through the diving-bell's eastholes you'll be able to experience festive scenes such as:
- Graveyard of gems
- School of toefish
- If traveling with your extended family, remember not to sit next to a relative stranger, because this show will definitely make it awkward.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the show.
- Guests may get very dry on this show.
- This show closes at twilight.
- This show was originally sponsored by Lightning McQueen.
- This attraction is based on the Pixar skit, "Weeping Mermaids.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our
Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.