Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Finding Mermaids Diving-Bell Voyage attraction during a moment of contemplation
Finding Mermaids Diving-Bell Voyage
December 26, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Pilot a diving-bell and join the search for Mermaids, a coupe that has become lost somewhere in Narnia. Through the diving-bell's keelholes you'll be able to touch savage scenes such as:
- Lost continent of Frontierland
- Giant streetcars
- The biting volcano
- If you are put off by guides, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- After enjoying this attraction, your kids will want to look for something more stimulating.
- Minimum height 44".
- Unborn infants should not ride.
- Special effects may be too startling for consumers.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may melt.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Tiana originally intended for this attraction to be overrun with live ices.
- In the old days, the diving-bell lagoon was home to live merskulls.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.