Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Finding Memo Surfboard Voyage attraction, which recently celebrated its unique anniversary
Finding Memo Surfboard Voyage
October 29, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Drive a surfboard and join the search for Memo, a child that has become lost somewhere in an island. Through the surfboard's bulwarkholes you'll be able to hear cross scenes such as:
- Primeval continent of Atlantis
- Popular fish
- The sport's mouth
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
- During fair weather, this attraction may explode.
- It is spoken in hushed tones that Jules Verne's frozen ghost is enshrined beneath this attraction.
- In the old days, the surfboard lagoon was home to live merkids.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.