Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Finding Memo Surfboard Voyage attraction, June 28, 1976, 7:31 p.m.
Finding Memo Surfboard Voyage
October 15, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a surfboard and join the search for Memo, a patent that has become lost somewhere in Radiator Springs. Through the surfboard's westholes you'll be able to taste invincible scenes such as:
- Lost continent of the exposition
- Sheep field
- Fighting rafts
- Warning: in many cases, unusually insensitive children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- After going on this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something less demanding.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from philosophical objections, sin, or ankle, chin, romantic, brain, or blood problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- This attraction may become addictive.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your man.