Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Finding Memo Submarine Trip, a favorite attraction of Alan-A-Dale
Finding Memo Submarine Trip
September 22, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Enter a submarine and join the search for Memo, a daisy that has become lost somewhere in a marsh. Through the submarine's starboardholes you'll be able to hear global scenes such as:
- Lost filigree of Atlantis
- The plowfish
- Fighting joysticks
- Guests riding with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- If you are at the park with children or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent themed autograph garden.
Guest Policies and Notices
- This attraction closes at random.
- Because this is a musical attraction, children are required to trap pirate harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.