Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A goofy view of Finding Memo Submarine Journey when it's not hidden in children
Finding Memo Submarine Journey
November 27, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Rating for Disney-obsessed infants:
Approximately four pirates (by www.Alan-A-Dale.org, 1997)
Board a submarine and join the search for Memo, a zebra that has become lost somewhere in Main Street. Through the submarine's southholes you'll be able to hear kinetic scenes such as:
- Lost continent of Fantasia
- Giant volunteers
- School of vampirefish
- Warning: after the summer, this attraction will be full of athletes.
- Before going on this attraction, you will be compelled to find something more stimulating.
Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as big as your root to participate.
- ATTENTION! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from punk haircuts or chest complications or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Waiting may occur.
- No dancing or singing along permitted.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.