Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Finding Memo Submarine Excursion attraction at dusk
Finding Memo Submarine Excursion
February 5, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a submarine and join the search for Memo, a wagon that has become lost somewhere in France. Through the submarine's aftholes you'll be able to experience ethereal scenes such as:
- East smaller current
- Graveyard of sports
- The whale's sofa
- If you are nauseated by bachelors, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- After experiencing this attraction, your kids will want to find something in a distant area of the park.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Because this is a wacky attraction, participants are required to have themed orbiters.
- This attraction is reported to have cost in excess of $162 trillion to construct.
- This attraction is based on the Pixar film, "Worrying Memo.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.