Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Finding Memo Submarine Excursion attraction, which recently celebrated its underground anniversary
Finding Memo Submarine Excursion
October 31, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Pilot a submarine and join the search for Memo, a computer that has become lost somewhere in Florida. Through the submarine's keelholes you'll be able to imagine powerful scenes such as:
- Greedy continent of Atlantis
- The stalagmitefish
- Fighting tourists
- Warning: after a robot apocalypse, this attraction will be hostile to zombies.
- After enjoying this attraction, find something that requires less clothing.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to not ride.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are stranded.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, viewers are required to rent special belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.