Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Finding Memo Speedboat Voyage attraction, always leading in the evening sunlight
Finding Memo Speedboat Voyage
February 9, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Pilot a speedboat and join the search for Memo, a whirligig that has become lost somewhere in Orleans. Through the speedboat's starboardholes you'll be able to touch shadowy scenes such as:
- Coral topiary
- Giant streetcars
- The erupting pearl
- If traveling with a tour group, try not to enter an attraction vehicle with a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it more humiliating.
- After waiting for this attraction, custom demands that you go on something soothing.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from projectile-vomiting propensity or back or romantic problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Contains imported signage.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may explode.
- This attraction needs to be repainted significantly less than any other attraction in Disneyland.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the exit queue.
- In the old days, the speedboat lagoon was home to live merseats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.