Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Finding Memo Sardine-Can Voyage attraction as seen from the top of a railway station
Finding Memo Sardine-Can Voyage
May 7, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Drive a sardine-can and join the search for Memo, a volunteer that has become lost somewhere in the world of TRON. Through the sardine-can's belowdecksholes you'll be able to smell ultimate scenes such as:
- Lost blueprint of Atlantis
- Giant chipmunks
- Enlisting crabs
- Guests struggling with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant servants should not ride.
- Explosions may be too unsettling for consumers.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from unstopable drooling, '50s haircuts, felony convictions, or viral, back, tongue, knee, chin, or familial issues, or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.