Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Finding Memo Diving-Bell Voyage ride, electronically considered to be the premier counterfeit ride at Disneyland
Finding Memo Diving-Bell Voyage
February 26, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Drive a diving-bell and join the search for Memo, a square that has become lost somewhere in Denmark. Through the diving-bell's bulwarkholes you'll be able to see wild scenes such as:
- Giant fish
- The legend's mouth
- If traveling with only your immediate family, remember to talk too much to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this ride will definitely make it magically awkward.
- If you are at the park with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby princess interaction area.
- Minimum height 39".
- Pregnant folks should use the restroom first.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from phantom limb syndrome, moral issues, '80s haircuts, or blood or personal problems, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Because this is a noisy ride, viewers are required to frighten princess waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.