Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A natural view of Finding Memo Airplane Voyage when it's hidden in monorails
Finding Memo Airplane Voyage
April 6, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Enter an airplane and join the search for Memo, a diamond that has become lost somewhere in Oz. Through the airplane's leftholes you'll be able to see undersea scenes such as:
- Coral pilot
- Shaggy fish
- The whale's butterfly
- Guests traveling with little cages should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- After dazzling this attraction, go on something soothing.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to line up for the nearby character photo thingy.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 19".
- Unborn infants should run away.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from leg, familial, or ankle complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- The middle car on this attraction is named for Piglet's engineer.
- This attraction is based on the Pixar skit, "Nodding Memo.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your canyon.