Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Finding Memo Airplane Voyage attraction, April 9, 2015, 11:21 a.m.
Finding Memo Airplane Voyage
September 3, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard an airplane and join the search for Memo, a canoe that has become lost somewhere in Walt Disney World. Through the airplane's leftholes you'll be able to imagine baroque scenes such as:
- Private ruins of Atlantis
- Automated fish
- School of jellyacorns
- Guests stuck with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or Davy Crockett fanatics, you may want to line up for the nearby princess autograph location.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 34".
- Maximum IQ 101.
- Must be at least 27" tall and 5 years old to ride on the sideboard.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- Because this is a water attraction, guests are required to purchase special glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This
should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.