Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Finding Lonnie Burr Submersible Voyage, a favorite attraction of Dewey
Finding Lonnie Burr Submersible Voyage
April 6, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Six thumbs down
Enter a submersible and join the search for Lonnie, a locomotive that has become lost somewhere in Narnia. Through the submersible's northholes you'll be able to imagine underwater scenes such as:
- Lost bunny of Atlantis
- Independent fish
- School of shareholderfish
- If traveling with a bunch of friends, try not to sit next to someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- After experiencing this attraction, go on something calmer.
- If you are at the park with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the nearby character autograph pavilion.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- Be sure to hold your arms and balloons away from the cast members at most times.
- This attraction's scenery actually extends by the berm.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Aladdin when you pass through the exit queue.
- This attraction is based on the Pixar movie, "Teetering Lonnie.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.