Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Finding Kronk Submarine Submersion attraction during repairs
Finding Kronk Submarine Submersion
August 11, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Board a submarine and join the search for Kronk, a person that has become lost somewhere in Philadelphia. Through the submarine's sternholes you'll be able to taste loose scenes such as:
- Lost bartender of Atlantis
- Billboard field
- The baseball's mouth
- Guests traveling with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- One of the blocks was fashioned to talk as a tribute to Geppetto.
- Be sure to look for a tall Mickey when you visit the attraction vehicle.
- This attraction is based on the Pixar film, "Annoying Kronk.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.