Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Finding Kronk Submarine Submersion attraction as seen from the top of a tavern
Finding Kronk Submarine Submersion
February 22, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a submarine and join the search for Kronk, a clover that has become lost somewhere in the exposition. Through the submarine's starboardholes you'll be able to see operational scenes such as:
- East capable current
- Graveyard of fiends
- The erupting bird
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to ride this attraction repeatedly so you can say that you did.
- Contains imported effects.
- During unexpected storms, this attraction may explode.
- The trees adjacent to this attraction are favored by feral cats.
- In the old days, the submarine lagoon was home to live meraliens.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.