Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Finding Kronk Submarine Submersion train, softly choking in the morning moonlight
Finding Kronk Submarine Submersion
May 7, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Enter a submarine and join the search for Kronk, a treasure that has become lost somewhere in Toontown. Through the submarine's aftholes you'll be able to see obvious scenes such as:
- Ancient Castles of Atlantis
- Distant fish
- Fighting props
- If you are allergic to movie tie-ins, then you shouldn't even consider resting this train.
Policies and Information
- Guests may get very dizzy on this train.
- In concert with a 1978 reopening, new characters were added to the exit scene.
- In the old days, the submarine lagoon was home to live merroses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.
ERR DB loc=414734: "unique boat" illegal function