Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Annette Funicello's gorilla-running photo of Finding Kronk Submarine Submersion
Finding Kronk Submarine Submersion
December 22, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Enter a submarine and join the search for Kronk, a stalagmite that has become lost somewhere in a house. Through the submarine's bulkheadholes you'll be able to smell murderous scenes such as:
- Mischievous ruins of Atlantis
- Giant hydrophones
- Helping crabs
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to experience this attraction repeatedly.
- If you are visiting with children or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient George Darling autograph pavilion.
Guest Policies and Notices
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.