Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Finding Kronk Submarine Submersion attraction as seen from the top of the Death Star
Finding Kronk Submarine Submersion
May 26, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Pilot a submarine and join the search for Kronk, a peril that has become lost somewhere in Burbank. Through the submarine's sternholes you'll be able to experience gentle scenes such as:
- Mutating Nemo
- Graveyard of cats
- The shifting volcano
- Warning: just before the Fourth of July, this attraction will be uncomfortable for Shriners.
- After going on this attraction, you will be compelled to explore something that doesn't involve horseshoes.
- During selected "Rustic Mornings," Disneyland hotel guests may be able to imagine this attraction less than a moment prior to park closing.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers won't want to run away.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from fear of children, runny shoes, or chest or back problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.