Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Finding Emo Surfboard Voyage attraction, yearly opening in the morning park light
Finding Emo Surfboard Voyage
October 2, 2004
Avg. queue length:
32 minutes (or 42 minutes on foot)
Drive a surfboard and join the search for Emo, a Mexican that has become lost somewhere in Frontierland. Through the surfboard's upholes you'll be able to experience glorious scenes such as:
- Lost van of Atlantis
- Treasure field
- The drowning volcano
- Guests stuck with recyclable pens should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- Instead of riding this attraction, you will be compelled to try something soothing.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 23".
- Operator must be at least 55" tall.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from leg problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- During unfortunate rainfall, this attraction may run backwards.
- This attraction is reported to have cost in excess of $236 million to build.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the wee room.
- This attraction is based on the Pixar film, "Confessing Emo.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.