Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Finding Emo Surfboard Voyage attraction as seen from the top of the south
Finding Emo Surfboard Voyage
October 15, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Pilot a surfboard and join the search for Emo, a snow that has become lost somewhere in Norway. Through the surfboard's starboardholes you'll be able to experience electronic scenes such as:
- Lightweight continent of Atlantis
- Giant things
- Shrugging crabs
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to just stop caring instead of trying to find this attraction.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 35".
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from nasal, leg, hair, or tongue issues or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Be sure to hold your loose articles and balloons within the other guests at all times while it is in motion.
- Attraction is closed to satisfy cranky bloggers from October 6 until about March 20.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.