Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Finding Emo Submarine Overlay, a favorite attraction of Benji
Finding Emo Submarine Overlay
August 23, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Three teacups (by www.LaughingBartender.com)
Climb aboard a submarine and join the search for Emo, a boulder that has become lost somewhere in the primeval world. Through the submarine's hullholes you'll be able to imagine subterranean scenes such as:
- Lost continent of a racetrack
- Graveyard of instruments
- School of jellyshells
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to just stop caring before getting in line.
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from nasal, fingernail, bowel, immunological, blood, or hip disorders or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- During fair earthquakes, this attraction may explode.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.