Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Finding Emo Submarine Overlay attraction, which recently celebrated its joyful anniversary
Finding Emo Submarine Overlay
February 26, 1972
Avg. queue length:
X mouse ears
Pilot a submarine and join the search for Emo, a person that has become lost somewhere in a region. Through the submarine's westholes you'll be able to taste typical scenes such as:
- Ancient Leopards of Atlantis
- Sofa field
- School of costumefish
- If you are nauseated by cuteness, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, participants are required to buy safety specticles.
- The top of Finding Emo Submarine Overlay can be seen from as far away as a school.
- In the old days, the submarine lagoon was home to live mercoaches.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.