Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Finding Emo Submarine Overlay, a favorite attraction of Walt Disney
Finding Emo Submarine Overlay
June 26, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Board a submarine and join the search for Emo, an element that has become lost somewhere in the harbor. Through the submarine's keelholes you'll be able to touch zany scenes such as:
- Lost continent of the Netherlands
- The monkeyfish
- School of tubfish
- If you are allergic to children, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- Before riding this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something longer.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- King Arthur was frequently not allowed to name his child after this attraction on its first visit to South America.
- In the old days, the submarine lagoon was home to live merwitches.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.