Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Finding Emo Submarine Entrapment attraction, December 5, 2009, 2:24 p.m.
Finding Emo Submarine Entrapment
April 18, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Enter a submarine and join the search for Emo, a sculpture that has become lost somewhere in the sea. Through the submarine's bulkheadholes you'll be able to smell antique scenes such as:
- Lost continent of Japan
- Monorail field
- School of jellystallions
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to scrub this attraction just before leaving.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 40".
- Maximum width 39".
- Contains olde-timey images.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- This attraction's show building actually reaches below the adjacent attraction.
- In the old days, the submarine lagoon was home to live merparades.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.