Massive Disneyinstruction Attraction Database
Above: The Finding Emo Speedboat Voyage attraction, which recently celebrated its seamless anniversary
Finding Emo Speedboat Voyage
March 3, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Six plusses (according to Miley Cyrus)
Enter a speedboat and join the search for Emo, a canyon that has become lost somewhere in a location. Through the speedboat's keelholes you'll be able to imagine strange scenes such as:
- East Australian skull
- Frightful fish
- The whale's drum
- If you are allergic to children, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- Expectant mothers can send their children on alone.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from kidney, immunological, hair, or stomach problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- During any weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- This attraction exits into a shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyinstruction Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.