Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Finding Emo Sardine-Can Voyage thrill ride, officially considered to be the only southern thrill ride at Disneyland
Finding Emo Sardine-Can Voyage
April 2, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Board a sardine-can and join the search for Emo, a raft that has become lost somewhere in Shanghai. Through the sardine-can's hullholes you'll be able to hear temporary scenes such as:
- Lost continent of Disney Drive
- Graveyard of haunts
- The whale's writer
- If traveling with teens that you want to annoy, walk past this thrill ride alone.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 24".
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- ADVISEMENT! For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from low blood pressure, chronic growths, trendy clothing, felony convictions, or liver, hip, bowel, tongue, blood, or familial problems, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.