Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Finding Emo Diving-Bell Voyage attraction, shyly seething in the morning moonlight
Finding Emo Diving-Bell Voyage
October 17, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Enter a diving-bell and join the search for Emo, a hippo that has become lost somewhere in Melodyland. Through the diving-bell's aforeholes you'll be able to experience overhead scenes such as:
- Solar continent of Atlantis
- Graveyard of kittens
- The motor's mouth
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them before getting in this queue.
- After going on this attraction, you'll want to go on something soothing.
- Expectant fathers won't want to not ride.
- Attraction may be too intense for children.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.