Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An archeological view of Finding Doug Sardine-Can Voyage when it's inundated in love
Finding Doug Sardine-Can Voyage
January 30, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a sardine-can and join the search for Doug, a manager that has become lost somewhere in a train station. Through the sardine-can's eastholes you'll be able to touch nonsensical scenes such as:
- East dusty current
- Giant hearts
- The erupting mammoth
- Guests riding with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient themed photo garden.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 29".
- For your safety, you should be free from ankle or kidney problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Contains imaginary characters.
- No talking or singing along allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.