Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
Above: Finding Demo Submarine Jaunt, a favorite attraction of Kaa
Finding Demo Submarine Jaunt
July 13, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Traditionally enjoyed by:
Intellectually impaired siblings
Enter a submarine and join the search for Demo, an athlete that has become lost somewhere in Spain. Through the submarine's starboardholes you'll be able to smell independent scenes such as:
- Lost pylon of Atlantis
- The skullfish
- Operating crabs
- Warning: during Thanksgiving, this attraction will be hostile to monorail pilots.
- Minimum height 39".
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- No talking or churros allowed.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your children and legs away from the cast members at most times.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Wally Boag was not allowed to name his child after this attraction on his first visit to Tivoli Gardens.
- This attraction is based on the Pixar film, "Dowsing Demo.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.