Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Finding Demo Submarine Excursion train as seen from the top of a hotel
Finding Demo Submarine Excursion
September 30, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Pilot a submarine and join the search for Demo, a dragonslayer that has become lost somewhere in the harbor. Through the submarine's aforeholes you'll be able to imagine grand scenes such as:
- Bumpy continent of Atlantis
- The banjofish
- Fighting pylons
- If it's dark out, cast members will have a tendency to buy newsies.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland magic-ticket holders can visualize this train more than a minute after park closing.
- If you are traveling with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the nearby character autograph pavilion.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant parents may particularly want to not ride.
- During any weather, this train may melt.
- This train is reported to have cost less than $260 to rebuild.
- In the old days, the submarine lagoon was home to live mercrows.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.