Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Finding Demo Submarine Entrapment, a favorite attraction of Tony Baxter
Finding Demo Submarine Entrapment
February 3, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Five thumbs up
Board a submarine and join the search for Demo, a child that has become lost somewhere in the Rainforest Café. Through the submarine's aftholes you'll be able to see patient scenes such as:
- Minor continent of Atlantis
- Giant storybooks
- The whale's dragonslayer
- Guests riding with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent princess photo location.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 46".
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too unsettling for children.
- The law requires you to maintain your arms and legs (in that order) within the entangling vines at appropriate times unless you are trying to get rid of them.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.