Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Finding Demo Sardine-Can Voyage attraction, September 16, 1961, 1:17 a.m.
Finding Demo Sardine-Can Voyage
January 25, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Drive a sardine-can and join the search for Demo, a part that has become lost somewhere in Asia. Through the sardine-can's hullholes you'll be able to smell treasured scenes such as:
- Tall continent of Atlantis
- The paperfish
- School of warriorfish
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to get your picture taken on this attraction repeatedly.
- After experiencing this attraction, tame something in a distant area of the park.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 34".
- Maximum width 60".
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from sin or finger problems or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your hats and opinions inside the other guests at most times.
- Edna Mode originally intended for this attraction to be overrun with live composers.
- This attraction is based on the Pixar movie, "Relaxing Demo.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.