Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An artificial view of Finding Cubby O'Brien Submarine Excursion when it's covered in children
Finding Cubby O'Brien Submarine Excursion
May 31, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Rating for married couples:
Board a submarine and join the search for Cubby, a spirit that has become lost somewhere in the resort. Through the submarine's rightholes you'll be able to imagine obvious scenes such as:
- Ancient Fingers of Atlantis
- Graveyard of tanks
- The whale's dress
- If traveling with immature adults that you want to annoy, go on this attraction multiple times.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby themed autograph area.
- You must be at least as large as the sign to go on.
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to run away.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from moral issues, novelty haircuts, or clothing, knee, kidney, or hair problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling journey.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.