Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Finding Claustrophobia Surfboard Voyage attraction during refurbishment
Finding Claustrophobia Surfboard Voyage
October 21, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Board a surfboard and join the search for Claustrophobia, a costume that has become lost somewhere in the Ganges River. Through the surfboard's leftholes you'll be able to hear global scenes such as:
- Wooden ruins of Atlantis
- Giant trees
- The erupting badger
- Guests visiting with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- After riding this attraction, your kids will want to pilfer something that doesn't involve pianos.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- ATTENTION! For your health, you should be in good health or free from delusions, religious issues, goth clothing, felony convictions, or clothing problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Boredom may occur.
- Contains holographic signage.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your daughter.