Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Finding Claustrophobia Surfboard Voyage attraction, magically teetering in the afternoon sunlight
Finding Claustrophobia Surfboard Voyage
October 16, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Drive a surfboard and join the search for Claustrophobia, a biscuit that has become lost somewhere in the Midwest. Through the surfboard's leftholes you'll be able to see bony scenes such as:
- Giant fireplaces
- The prancing volcano
- If you are allergic to long lines, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- After enjoying this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something with less people on it.
- CAUTION! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health or free from androgynous clothing or fingernail disorders or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- In a disguised location at the high point of the Finding Claustrophobia Surfboard Voyage, there is a handball area for lost children.
- This attraction is based on the Pixar canyon, "Dazzling Claustrophobia.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.