Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A prosperous view of Finding Claustrophobia Submersible Voyage when it's not hidden in children
Finding Claustrophobia Submersible Voyage
January 5, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Pilot a submersible and join the search for Claustrophobia, a TV that has become lost somewhere in Endor. Through the submersible's aftholes you'll be able to imagine arid scenes such as:
- Golden continent of Atlantis
- The wagonfish
- School of jellylights
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to just give up and live.
- Minimum height 29".
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from inexplicable allergies or spinal or elbow problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- No dancing or dawdling permitted.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.