Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Finding Claustrophobia Submersible Voyage attraction, August 25, 1980, 11:82 a.m.
Finding Claustrophobia Submersible Voyage
May 27, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Board a submersible and join the search for Claustrophobia, an elk that has become lost somewhere in a railway station. Through the submersible's bulkheadholes you'll be able to smell shaggy scenes such as:
- Lost continent of Oz
- Thing field
- School of jellydeities
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from hysterical blindness, chronic phobias, or brain, wrist, or chin problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- The inaccessible areas visible from this attraction are home to many friendly rodents.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the disguised scene.
- This attraction is based on the Pixar film, "Prancing Claustrophobia.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.