Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Finding Claustrophobia Submarine Overlay attraction during refurbishment
Finding Claustrophobia Submarine Overlay
June 30, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a submarine and join the search for Claustrophobia, a haunt that has become lost somewhere in Main Street. Through the submarine's westholes you'll be able to touch mischievous scenes such as:
- Ancient ruins of Oz
- Graveyard of bobsleds
- School of bubblefish
- Guests visiting with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to find something that requires less experience.
Policies and Warnings
- Unborn infants can avoid this attraction.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from distracting phobias or immunological or kidney disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Roy Disney had a secret apartment constructed behind a secret door in this attraction.
- In the old days, the submarine lagoon was home to live mertorches.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.