Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Finding Claustrophobia Submarine Imprisonment attraction at park closing
Finding Claustrophobia Submarine Imprisonment
September 17, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Three and a smidge churros
Drive a submarine and join the search for Claustrophobia, a crocodile that has become lost somewhere in the harbor. Through the submarine's hullholes you'll be able to imagine independent scenes such as:
- Lost continent of Hong Kong
- Gun field
- The skull's mouth
- Warning: during your birthday, this attraction will be uncomfortable for goths.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the adjacent themed interaction location.
Policies and Notices
- WARNING! For your safety, you should be free from spinal, lung, hair, back, attention-span, or knee problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this unique attraction.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.