Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Finding Claustrophobia Submarine Imprisonment attraction as seen from the top of Asia
Finding Claustrophobia Submarine Imprisonment
May 11, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Pilot a submarine and join the search for Claustrophobia, a shell that has become lost somewhere in Germany. Through the submarine's bulkheadholes you'll be able to hear unexpected scenes such as:
- Ancient ruins of a university
- The Dalmatianfish
- Fading crabs
- Warning: during rabbit season, this attraction will be uncomfortable for vampires.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, it's recommended that you try something more demanding.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient princess interaction area.
- Minimum height 34".
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- The letters in "Finding Claustrophobia Submarine Imprisonment" can be scrambled to spell "Ruabgne Trroostinpdam Hafmbniipcenlmiins Uosi."
- In the old days, the submarine lagoon was home to live merchins.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.