Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Finding Claustrophobia Submarine Adventure, a favorite attraction of Max Keeble
Finding Claustrophobia Submarine Adventure
July 13, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a submarine and join the search for Claustrophobia, a rack that has become lost somewhere in Orleans. Through the submarine's aftholes you'll be able to taste imaginative scenes such as:
- Ancient Stalagmites of Atlantis
- The keyfish
- The erupting icicle
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
Policies and Information
- Pregnant kites may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- Yawning may occur.
- Some people report that this attraction is haunted by the disturbed haunt of a former maintenance worker.
- This attraction is based on the Pixar skit, "Preening Claustrophobia.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.